>> Award Recipients at ERSA2019
ERSA Congress platform is also the place where ERSA and RSAI congratulate young and proven regional scientist for their contribution in regional science and the community.
Award Winners @ERSA2019
· Philip McCann, ERSA European Prize in Regional Science 2019, for his outstanding contribution in regional science and his researches in the academic circle.
· Eduardo Ibarra-Olivo, ERSA Epainos Prize Winner 2019, for his paper, “Outward Foreign Direct Investment and the Skill Composition in Mexican Regions”, presented during an Epainos Session at the Congress.
· Isabelle Thomas, RSAI Fellow 2019, for her outstanding contribution to Regional Science
· Roberta Capello, Hirotatada Kohno Award 2018 (RSAI), for her outstanding support to RSAI.
· Martin Beckmann Prize 2019 Tobias D. Ketterer and Andrés Rodríguez‐Pose, for the paper with title “Institutions vs. ‘first-nature’ geography: What drives economic growth in Europe’s regions?” and Wen Chen, Bart Los, Philip McCann, Raquel Ortega‐Argilés, Mark Thissen and Frank van Oort for the paper with title “The continental divide? Economic exposure to Brexit in regions and countries on both sides of The Channel”, for the award of best papers published in PiRS. more