EPAINOS Award for Young Scientists call for 2021
Epainos Award for Young Scientists
- The prestigious Epainos Award for young scientists is awarded every year to the best paper presented at the ERSA congress by a young researcher.
- The prize money is € 600 for the first prize and € 300 for the second prize (if any).
- For a paper to be eligible for the Epainos award
- All co-authors must be less than 33 years old on 1 September of the year of the congress year;
- None of the co-authors holds a senior position.
- Download here The T&C to be eligible for the Epainos Award: 2021-02-17-Young-Scientists-Sessions-and-Epainos-Award-rules_Update.pdf
- More information: https://ersa.org/awards-prizes/epainos-awards/
If you are a young scientist, under 33 years old that wants a good platform to present ideas and results and looks forward to received comments from the best schoolars in Regional Science… then you should sutmit your paper to the ERSA Epainos sessions!PDF